I haven’t done a meme in a really really REALLY long time! When I first started blogging (more on that soon, I’m coming up on my 5 year anniversary), I did a lot of memes. As in two or three or maybe four a week. I think there were more memes back then, or maybe more interesting ones. But, I’ve seen this one before and liked it, and have read several responses to this one lately on the blogs I like to read. So, thanks for the inspiration, my bloggy buddies, and thanks to Linda at 2nd Cup of Coffee for doing this Here’s her post with this past week’s meme, which I’m doing ultra late!
1. When was the last time you craved a food–what was it, and did you cave? I crave chocolate all the time, and I always cave. Always. I crave Chinese food fairly often but don’t get it that frequently. That, however, makes it all the more better!
2. M & M’s or Skittles? M&M’s, but I do love both
3. Have you ever read the Bible completely through? No, but I want to. I’m just not sure I can get through all of the Old Testament, but I do want and need to try.
4. How long does it take you to really wake up in the morning? At least an hour. I’m not kidding. A shower and coffee and breakfast help, but I’m not a morning person. It takes me a while.
5. Have you ever been on a cruise? If not, would you like to? Yes, for my senior trip in high school. Tim and I want to go on at least one or two, one to Alaska and one to some part of the Caribbean.
6. Who is your favorite actress? Oooh, that’s a hard one! I guess I’ll say Meryl Streep since I just saw Julie & Julia last week. This might change depending on what movie I’ve seen lately
7. ______ is something that I will just never understand.
People who are rude and inconsiderate, people who pull out and make me slam on my brakes, people who pierce or tatoo every part of their body, etc. This list could be really long!
8. How much of a technology junkie are you? On a scale of 1 to 10, I think I’m probably a 14 or 15
9. Do you enjoy selecting greeting cards for people, or is it more of a cultural “have to” for you? Sigh. I wish I did, but I think greeting cards are so grossly overpriced and most get tossed in the trash a few minutes or days after they are received. I do love to get them though, but I think a lot of the ones I send are to people who really just don’t care.
10. When was the last time you got a new style/haircut? Double sigh. I am not adventurous at all with my hair. It’s changed very little in twenty years probably. Although I will say that I am growing it out for Tim, and it’s longer now than it’s been since I was in school. Not sure how long I can keep it like this though
11. What do you enjoy shopping for most? Food and books. I dislike shopping for traditional girl things like clothes, shoes, purses, make-up, etc. I know, I’m weird.
12. What’s the last thing you think of before you leave the house? The normal “did I cut that off” things. The stove, the coffee pot, my hair dryer, curling iron or flat iron, etc. I worry about what could happen in the house while we’re gone and Beau is left trapped, unable to get out if he needed to. It worries me constantly.